Why Your Car Needs Super Ceramic Coating?
The basic role of our Ceramic Crystal Coat is to go about as a conciliatory boundary coat over the surface of your car’s paint. Whenever anything comes into contact with your car’s paint before it can make any harm to the paint it initially needs to move beyond the layers of Ceramic Crystal Coat.
- Permanent Protection
- Scratch Resistance (Above 9H)
- Super Hydrophobic Effect
- Thermal Resistance (up to 680 ºC)
- UV Rays Protective Layer That Last over 2 YEARS!
- 96% of clients would buy it again
- 87% of clients referred to another car lover friend because of how amazing it was!
Voted the Best Car Coating System by AutoRoad Magazine !!
The coating only requires ONE single application and can last for more than 2 YEARS!
- Carry out vehicle condition inspection, car washing, remove stubborn stains, including tires, Wheel clean, body gap between the dirt removal, iron bruising removal, glass cleaning.
- Wrap a cloth around a sponge
- Apply around 4-5 drops onto the cloth to cover half of the area of the hood
- Apply it to the car horizontally and vertically
- Buff it with a dry clean cloth and it will reach maximum hardness after 48 hours!
- 1 x Car Liquid Ceramic Coat 30ml, Sponge & Cloth Included.
Bottles of product recommended:
- Hostile to tidy and Anti-static, simple cleaning.
- Hostile to icing and snow.
- Hostile to bacterial and Anti buildup.
- Hostile to UV work. High solidness and against maturing impact.
- 100% Colorless and Transparent nano covering.
- Against maturing and Long administration time, the covering can last over 2 years.
- Astounding scratch protection and High scraped spot protection. High hardness and high shine.
- Wide application region: Glass, Painted Surface, Rim, Lamp Cover, Plastic, Rubber, Metal surface and so forth.
- Non-poisonous, innocuous and natural well-disposed item.
How to apply:
Prepare the car with a deep wash to create the perfect surface to apply your Ceramic Car Coating!
- Add a few drops of liquid to the cloth that is wrapped around the sponge.
- Apply the liquid gently to the surface and spread it evenly.
- Wipe the surface with a lint-free cloth.