Head-Up Display is designed for preventing an accident, which can project important information ( e.g. vehicle speed ) onto the front windshield at the eye level of the driver. Besides, the display location and brightness can be adjusted through automatic induction, which can prevent the driver from looking down at the instrument panel and shorten the time of eyes for the blind spot in front. This can avoid breaking rules and regulations due to speeding in many speed-limited sections. What’s more important, it can enable the driver to read the number instantly without shifting the horizon, which is of vital value in reducing traffic accidents caused by absent-mind due to looking down.
- Automatic adaptation car models, and can apply for cars in line with OBD II or EUOBD (onboard automatic diagnostic system).Plug and Play.
- 3.5” screen and high-definition display.
- Multi-colour design makes the screen more abundant and easier to read.
- The use of nano-technology to eliminate unwanted reflections and can make display information sharper.
- Display rich content: speed, engine speed, water temperature, battery voltage, fuel consumption, low voltage alarm, high-temperature alarm, speed alarm, free switching between kilometre and mile, free switching between C and F degree.
- Auto power on and off with vehicle started and shutdown, effective protection. of the car battery; while retaining the manual switch mode, and easier to control HUD.
- This is the best car head display which has automatic and manual brightness adjustment mode, driving without sunshine.
- Material: Type: ABS material
- Display Size: 3.5-inch screen
- The function of Car Head-Up Display: speed, rpm, water temperature, voltage, low voltage
- Rated Power: DC9-16V
- Item Type: Alarm Systems & Security
- Rated Power: 12V
- 1 x A900 Head-Up Display
- 1 x OBD Cable
- 1 x Reflective Film
- 1 x Antiskid Pad
- 1 x User Manual