Traditional Hand-forged High Carbon Broad Santoku Cleaver Slicing Chef’s Knife designed for precise slicing.
This unique fixed blade traditional butcher’s knife retains ancient craftsmanship of knife forging. The manual forging process is far longer than the production of an ordinary knife and allows for this knife to retain its qualities for many years. As a handmade piece of work, It does not have the perfect lines of a modern forging process, it’s appearance may be a bit rough, but it is a sturdy piece of the knife. Made of High manganese steel with a full Full tang structure.
- Handmade Forging: Antique forging, adhering skillfully, Hand-Forged by master blacksmith, with good steel and good ductility.
- Carbon Steel Material: Selective high-quality high-carbon steel, repeated forging, high quality, high hardness, and Sharp blades.
- Ebony Wood Handle: Make sure the wooden handle, copper Reinforced ring, not easy to deform, not slippery. To make a comfortable atmosphere.
- Use and Maintenance: Store in a dry place after use, place it in a well-ventilated and dry place, apply a layer of cooking oil to the blade if it is not used for a long time, do not bring cutlery close to open flame, or Immerse it in water or corrosive liquid for a long time.
- Total length: 29.2 cm
- Blade length: 18.3 cm
- Blade width: 10 cm (The widest point)
- Blade thickness: 4.5 mm
- Net weight: 539g
- Material: Handmade Forged High Manganese Steel Clad Steel
Please note – the handle can be slightly darker than shown on screen due to the natural nature of the wood.