This fingertip pulse oximeter is a portable device to measure SpO2 (blood’s oxygen saturation levels) for household and personal use. The measuring operation is easy and quick, you just need to place your finger inside the photoelectrical sensor and accurate measurements will be displayed on the OLED screen.
Suitable for all ages, choose one to have a good command of the health of your families and yourself to prevent the happening of some cardiovascular and cerebrovascular diseases! Digital Pulse Oximeters Suitable for homes, hospitals, schools and physical examination centers.use are small, lightweight monitors that painlessly attach to a fingertip to monitor the amount of oxygen carried in the body.
- One button operation: No complex function
- Two-direction display: 2 directions, allow you to view your results in different directions.
- Ensure Safety & Peace Of Mind At All Times: Finger oxygen monitor provides accurate and reliable readings of your SpO2 (blood oxygen saturation levels) pulse rate and pulse strength in just 5-10 seconds. This type of oxygen saturation monitor ensures that you have an understanding of your oxygen levels at all times and allows you to take the necessary steps to avoid emergencies and other scary situations.
- Simple To Use: The OxygenTrack Pulse Oximeter features a large LED screen that shows readings in a simple and easy to understand manner. Finger oximeter makes it especially easy to handle for individuals of older age groups! Simply place your finger in the oximeter for 5-10 seconds and watch as your readings are provided to you instantaneously! It really is that simple!
- Portable And Easy To Carry: The OxygenTrack Pulse Oximeter is a small handheld device that easily fits in your pocket, bag, or even on a lanyard.
- 1 x Fingertip Oximeter (without battery)
- 1 x Lanyard
- 1 x Small Carrying Case
- 1 x Designed Cardboard Packing Box
- 1 x English user manual