This waxing kit includes wax machine, wax beans and spatulas, all the materials used are natural, non-toxic, hygienic and safe. You can use the wax warmer to melt the beans into the wax and apply it onto your body part with the attached wood stickers. The home waxing kit comes with 10pcs wood stickers for a disposal use, so as to prevent cross-infection and reduce the spread of disease. Apart from that, we provide three different kinds of the flavour of wax beans for your options. So just choose the one you like.
- Heat assistant material is used in this machine to prevent overheat causing unnecessary accident.
- 360°heating coil keeps the heat distribution evenly which helps to form the smooth wax fast.
- The break-resistant plastic lid is durable and can keep the heat inside for quicker meltdown, transparent colour is handy to see through cover and prevent wax contamination.
- Include extra aluminium container which can be removable with handle, so that you can take out it for convenient use and won’t scald your hands.
- Temperature regular control by the knob from low to high, you can adjust at will according to your need.
- It takes approximately 15 minutes to turn the beans into liquid, the rest procedure is to warm the liquid and turn into wax.
- Specially designed for professional hair removal, no side effect, safe and assured to use.
- Suitable for all types of waxes: Hard waxing, strip waxing, paraffin waxing.
- Machine Material: ABS
- Wax Bean Material: Natural Resin, Mineral Oil
- Wax Spatulas Material: Birch
- Voltage: 110V-240V
- Frequency: 50-60Hz
- Weight: 650g
- Size of the pot: Diameter 10cm/3.94 inch;4.4cm/1.73inch high
- Size of machine: Diameter 13.5cm/5.31inch;8.2cm/3.23inch high
How To Use:
- Put the heater on a flat desktop, open the cap, pour the wax beans into the pot.
- Connect to power supplies and turn on the power switch, the red indicator will light on when it starts working.
- Turn the temperature control knob and set the dial on “Hi” until the wax achieves a liquid consistency, this process lasts about 15 minutes.
- For a faster heating place the lid on the warmer. Once liquid, place the dial in middle place, the temperature will remain constant throughout the day.
- When the wax finishes, lift out the can, using the wax-can holder while the warmer is still warm. Turn the warmer off every evening by full turning the dial counter-clockwise, cover the warmer with the clear lid to keep the wax dust-free.
- Using the spatulas to apply the wax onto the body parts needed hair removal, after it cools, tears off the wax quickly against the hair growth direction.
- Clean your skin and moisturize it.
- 1 x Professional Wax Machine
- 1 x 100g wax bean
- 10 x Wood Stickers