An intricate and captivating Chinese Dragon Hanging Backflow Incense Burner.When the cone is lit the smoke from the cone cascades downwards in a mesmerising waterfall effect to pool at the bottom. Beautiful to watch.
For best effects burn indoors in an area away from any sudden air movements. Please note that after burning it is normal for a light oily residue to appear on the oil burner, for this reason, we recommend protecting any furniture it is placed upon suitably. The residue can be easily wiped off the burner with a damp cloth. Please exercise caution when burning incense. Only backflow incense cones should be used with this product standard incense cones will not create the desired effect. It is normal for cones to take up to 10 minutes after being lit to start creating the smoking/mist effect.
Precise Craftsmanship: Made out of metal alloy; precise craftsmanship and creative design resulting in a very detailed and beautiful piece
Mystic Flow: The incense burner will let the smoke rise gradually and wrap around the design. With the style of hanging from bamboo, the outcome is relaxing and maybe for others, mystic.
- Multiple Usage: Can be used as home air purification for office bedroom, yoga room, tea house. It can also be used as a lucky feng shui ornament or home decoration.
- Cultural Aspect: Chinese dragons are powerful and benevolent symbols in Chinese culture. Dragons are seen as lucky and good, known to be very protective of their origin. With this piece, you can protect your home or office from the stress and unwanted scent surrounding the atmosphere.
- Material: Metal alloy
- Height: 28.5cm/11.22 inch
- Bottom Diameter: 12cm/4.72 inch
- Aromatic ball diameter: 7cm/2.76 inch
- 1X Chinese Dragon Hanging Backflow