Rotary burrs are essential tools in any carpentry, DIY, and home repair work. They are used for cutting, shaping, grinding and removal of sharp edges, and excess material (deburring) on wood surfaces. Owning a Rotary Burr Drill Bits will make your job much easier and faster. This will allow you to have the right burr for the job at hand.
A rasp is a coarse form of file used for coarsely shaping wood or other material. Typically a hand tool, it consists of a generally tapered rectangular, round, or half-round sectioned bar of case hardened steel with distinct, individually cut teeth. Well, in this new era you might want to save up your time by using an electrical one. Introducing Rotary Burr Drill Bits, the tool where you can perform shaping in just seconds and effortlessly. Rotary Burr Drill Bits come in 5 different shapes that consist of cone, longer cone, round, cylindrical and oval tip.
Rotary Burr Drill Bits are durable as they are made of 1050 steel material with hot-dipped black surface treatment. They are perfect for grinding, polishing, shaping and burnishing wood, plastics and rubber surfaces.
- High-quality materials: The burrs are made of hardened and tempered, high carbon steel construction with precision-machined cutting teeth for longer life and effective cutting.
- 1/4 “6mm Shank Drill Bits Woodworking
- Includes 5 shapes: round, oval, cylinder, large and small cone
- Made of 1050 steel material, hot-dipped black surface treatment, sharper & durable
- Used for grinding, polishing, shaping and burnishing wood, plastics and rubber surfaces.