The 10″ full touch streaming media mirror will provide you with super clear and bright real-time traffic condition without delays. All operations can be easily done by swiping your fingers. The interface is easy to navigate and set the multi-function menu. The streaming rearview mirror uses full screen instead of the original viewing mirror.
The rear image of the vehicle is displayed on the screen in real-time through the camera. Full-screen display to expand the driver’s field of vision. Keep your driving safe. When the G-sensor detects a collision, the current video will be locked, ensuring your most important footage is kept protected. With Loop Recording, new recordings will automatically overwrite oldest recordings when the memory card is full, yet locked videos will be safe from being overwritten.
- Screen viewing angle adjustable: You can adjust the appropriate angle of view by long-pressing the screen and moving your finger up and down.
- Gently swipe to switch views: You can switch views by swiping your finger left or right. It contains 3 views: front view, rear view, front & rear view
- Front camera design: With this thoughtful front lens design, you no longer have to worry about the rain sensor touching the DVR’s field of view.
- Automatic reverse safety parking: When the car is reversing, the device automatically switches to the rear camera image view through a 10-inch full-mirror screen. It comes with high-quality images that help identify important details such as license plates, driver movements and road functions that may prove your innocence.
- Loop Recording: Automatically overwrite the previous recordings with new files except for locked files when the memory card is full.
- G-Sensor: G-Sensor can lock up current DVR recovering during critical moments (such as car accidents), thus protecting your high-quality recordings.
- 24 Hours Parking Monitor: If DVR be shocked by any external forces like a thief while parking, it’s Parking Mode function will turn on to recording automatically ( Warm reminder, it should be used with power cable )
- Display Size: 10-inch
- Video Format: AVI
- Screen Ratio: 16:9
- Max External Memory: 128G
- T49S version: Front camera 2.5K
- T49S Rear camera: Sony IMX 307 (1080P)
- Battery: Built-in
- Frames Per Second: 30
- View angle: 150°-160°
- Camera Resolution: 1920×1080
- Display: IPS
- Pixels: 1200Mega
- Touch Screen: Yes
- Rear Camera: Yes
- Display: IPS
- Interface: USB2.0